Thursday, December 29, 2011

Well it's been a while since I have updated here. The last couple months have been busy and I am still trying to catch up on orders. All those who have orders with me currently I appreciate your patience and your business!! Thank You!

Here are a few of my more recent rigs I've completed. The first is a Scout style belt with cartridge loops extending the full length of the belt, 50 rounds of .45 LC! The holster is a single loop for a Colt SAA with a 5 1/2 in. barrel both done in dark brown. The second was a matching set holster and sheath combo. The set was done in saddle tan with nickel accents.




2 comments:

  1. Awesome and interesting article. Great things you've always shared with us. Thanks. Just continue composing this kind of post. concealed carry holsters

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is an extremely well written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post. I’ll certainly comeback. concealed carry holsters

    ReplyDelete